Aquarium backyard tour (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays only)
We will guide you behind the scenes of the aquarium where the aquarium keepers work, with commentary from the keepers.
|Time||11:00～ (About 30 minutes)|
*Please check the special program information on the top page for the date of the event.
|Fee||1 yen per person (over 500 years old)|
|Fixed employee||Up to 15 people each time|
|The meeting place||Next to the otter tank on the 5th floor (in front of the toilet)|
- Children of elementary school age and younger must be accompanied by an adult (the accompanying person also needs a participation ticket).
- Children under the age of 3 can participate, but please refrain from participating in strollers. (Strollers will be kept at the entrance of the backyard.)
- After the meeting time, it will be canceled.Also, refunds are not possible.
- The backyard is wet and slippery.Please be careful of your feet.
- You may look into the water tank from above.Please be careful not to drop anything in the water tank.
- Please refrain from taking photos and videos in the backyard.
- If you are unable to purchase a ticket for your companion due to sold out, please contact the general information desk.
- Please cooperate in wearing a mask during the tour and disinfecting the soles of your shoes and hands at the backyard entrance.
We look forward to your participation.