Aqua World Ibaraki Prefectural Oarai Aquarium recognizes the importance of personal information and in order to protect it, hereby establishes, implements and maintains a personal information protection policy.
1.Compliance with laws and other norms regarding personal information protection
Aqua World Ibaraki Prefectural Oarai Aquarium complies with laws and other norms regarding the protection of personal information.
2.Handling of personal information
We will take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
3. Scope of use of personal information
Collected personal information will be used only within the scope of the purpose of use of Aqua World Ibaraki Prefecture Oarai Aquarium.
(Purpose of using personal information)
- To confirm applications for annual passports and to confirm reissuance procedures in the event of loss.
- Information on aquarium events and special exhibitions.
- Sending prizes to winners of entries at events.
- A questionnaire to ask about your desired events and requests for aquariums.
4. Provision to third parties
Aqua World Ibaraki Prefectural Oarai Aquarium will not provide the collected personal information to third parties without your approval.
However, we may disclose personal information when required by law.
5. Management of personal information
Collected personal information will be handled safely under strict control.
6. Disclosure and Correction of Registered Information
- We will promptly respond to any request for disclosure of personal information, and will promptly correct any request for correction.
- We will sincerely respond to consultations and complaints from everyone regarding personal information and strive to improve.
7.Use of Google Analytics
Refer to the following page for details.