(Updated on December 5, 5rd year of Reiwa)
About infection prevention measures in the hall
At Aqua World Ibaraki Prefecture Oarai Aquarium, we will implement the following measures from May 2023, 5 to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection.
Regarding the wearing of masks at Aqua World Ibaraki Prefecture Oarai Aquarium, after March 2023, 3, in response to the government's decision to "basically leave it to individual judgment", we will ask customers to visit the facility and staff to wear masks. Wearing a mask is based on personal judgment.
We will continue some of the infection prevention measures we have taken so far, such as installing disinfectants.
- Limit on number of visitors(* Depending on the congestion situation, you may have to wait before entering, including those who re-enter.)
It is expected to be crowded from 11:00 to 14:00.
If you have time to spare, please cooperate in reducing congestion in the museum by, for example, changing the time of your visit.
- Continuous installation of alcohol for hand disinfection
- Continued installation of floor signs as a guideline for securing intervals
- Regular ventilation (some places have doors and windows open all the time)
Requests to visitors
- If you are feeling unwell, please refrain from entering.
- If you feel unwell due to a fever, etc. during your visit, please let the staff know as soon as possible.
- Please keep a distance of 1-2 meters between customers as much as possible.
- If you cough or sneeze, please cooperate with cough etiquette.
If you have any questions, please contact Aqua World Ibaraki Prefecture Oarai Aquarium (029⁻267⁻5151 [voice guidance]: 9:00-17:00).
Please note that the phone may be very busy and it may be difficult to connect.